Monday, September 1, 2014

San Antonio Spurs Tribute

I was going to post about the Spurs winning the Championship, but then I ran into this on YouTube...pretty much says it all. Captured the heartbreak of last year, the tentative feelings on making it back to the Finals, and Finally the Joy and amazement on how the Spurs played...all to a pretty good musical score. I especially liked how the music built momentum from Game 3 on. It was like a wave that kept building and couldn't be stopped...sort of like how the Spurs gained more momentum as the series went on.

Better than words...

1 comment:

  1. Great video and I couldn't stop watching. I loved when before the Finals started Tim Duncan was asked about playing Miami and I paraphrase, said "we want to play the Heat". If ya lose the Finals then that quote takes on a whole new meaning. But in the context of we wanted to play Miami again in the Finals and we then proceeded to wipe the floor with them it was awesome. The 2013 Finals may have been more thrilling but there was something about this series that was special even if there was little drama. I'm definitely swayed by my like of Duncan as well as the Spurs. Again the video was great. Now I'm ready for basketball season! Nice find.

    ReplyDelete