Tuesday, August 7, 2018

3 Years, 9 months

November 7, 2014. That's the last time I wrote a post on this blog. I won't explain why the hiatus, but it had a lot to do with things going on in my personal life that I won't go into here.

So why am I back now? To be honest I'm not sure...just wanted to start writing again I guess. A lot has changed in almost 4 years...the Chargers are in LA and Kawhi Leonard is a Raptor (I'll post my thoughts on those soon)...but some things haven't. I still have the 2013 Focus ST, but it's had a few upgrades since then. None of my favorite Sports teams have won the Championship since the Spurs in 2013. Angels are still wasting the services of Mike Trout by not making the playoffs in the last 4 seasons.

Another reason I wanted to post again is that there's a lot of hype surrounding the LA Chargers this season and I want to chronicle my thoughts if they happen to live up to the hype. Can they actually be a contender this year? I'll post my thoughts on why I'm hopeful, but very tentative.

Stay tuned...


1 comment: