Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Lost Year (Well half year)

I can't believe that I haven't posted on this blog for 6 months. It wasn't that I went into hiding for a year...the exact opposite in fact. Things are starting to slow down enough to revisit the little things...like this blog...which has taken a back seat since this time last year.

Since it's NFL season again, I'm working on a post about my thoughts on the Chargers. Coming is a post on the Focus ST now that I've owned it for a year and a half. There's been some changes and one issue that I ran into that I'll cover. Not happy that I had a problem with a new car, but Ford had a TSB out for it and they fixed it in a day.

I also have some ideas on an Angels post and maybe a throw back post to the Spurs Championship. I already own the Spurs Championship DVD. Also found (and bought) a DVD on the 1999 Championship, which I have only seen on VHS before. I now own all the Spurs Championship DVDs and the Angels World Series DVD. Still waiting on the Chargers Super Bowl DVD. It was interesting looking back at the past Spurs' Championship DVDs...that may be an interesting post.

The best movie I've seen this year is "Guardian's of the Galaxy."  To be honest, I didn't know much about the Guardian's, but after seeing previews it looked, if nothing else, like a fun movie to watch. I absolutely loved it, so much so I made my own Awesome Mix Volume 1. I won't do a review, that's more my good friend Bulldog over at Nothing If Not Random...on which I had a good time catching up on reading the articles he posted over the last year...but the story was good, the Characters great, and the humor was, well very funny, and well delivered. All though there were a lot of 70s references, none of it went over my head (Nothing goes over my head! My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it)...you have to see the movie.

Anyway, look forward to posting regularly again.


1 comment:

  1. I wasn't able to see Guardians but it is definitely on my list of movies to watch. The kids have seen and both loved it. For that matter everyone I know that has watched it, loved it. Now I'm even more excited. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete